1. The administrator of the personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is FALLENS AIRSOFT s.r.o., ID No. 17496501, with registered office at Na Bezděkově 1738, Benešov, 2656 01 (hereinafter: "Administrator").
2. The contact details of the administrator are
3. Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
4. The Administrator has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
1. The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
2. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. If you have freely given us your consent, then the administrator processes your email and the date of your consent to send you commercial communications of goods offered in the e-shop www.fallens-airsoft.cz
1. The lawful reason for processing personal data is
2. The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- processing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data is required that is necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or its performance by the administrator.
- We determine your satisfaction with your purchase by means of e-mail questionnaires within the framework of the Verified by Customers program, in which our e-shop is involved. These are sent to you every time you make a purchase with us, unless you refuse to receive them in accordance with Section 7(3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll. on certain information society services. The processing of personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the framework of the Verified by Customers programme is carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in determining your satisfaction with your purchase with us. We use the processor Heureka.cz, the operator of the Heureka.cz portal, to send questionnaires, evaluate your feedback and analyse our market position; we may pass on information about the goods you have purchased and your e-mail address to Heureka.cz for these purposes. Your personal data is not passed on to any third party for its own purposes when sending email questionnaires. You can object to the sending of email questionnaires within the framework of the Customer Verified programme at any time by rejecting further questionnaires using the link in the email with the questionnaire. If you object, we will not send you the questionnaire any further.
3. There is no automatic individual decision-making by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR.
1. The administrator stores personal data
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the administrator shall delete the personal data.
1. Recipients of personal data are persons
2. The administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation.
Cookies for measuring website traffic and customising the display of the website are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company. Cookies for advertising targeting are processed on the basis of your consent.
2. The data obtained by the operator in this way may be made available to other processors, in particular the operators of Google and Seznam services and platforms.
3. The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data about the behaviour of visitors to the website.
5. You can withdraw your consent to the collection of cookie data for marketing purposes at any time by changing the settings of your browser.
6. The cookies collected are processed primarily by Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
1. Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
1. The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
2. the administrator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. the administrator declares that only persons authorised by him have access to the personal data.
If you wish to delete your personal data from our website shop.fallens-airsoft.cz, please send the below completed text to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marking of the addressee:
FALLENS AIRSOFT s.r.o.
Na Bezděkově 1738
Benešov 256 01
In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, I ask you to delete my personal data. I believe that you are processing my personal data in a way that is contrary to the GDPR. In particular, I see the unlawfulness of your actions in the fact that: (description of the defective behaviour).................................................
I therefore ask you to delete my personal data that you are processing and to confirm that this has been done. Please send the requested message to: .............................
Name and surname of the data subject